About Worldlink Communications Ltd.
One of the most well-known IT firms, WorldLink is the biggest Internet and network service provider in Nepal. founded in September 1995 by its current Chairman and Managing Director, Dileep Agrawal, with the intention of offering Internet and IT services. In the beginning, WorldLink offered store-and-forward e-mail services through a dial-up connection to the Internet in the US. Through Teleglobe International, WorldLink began offering full Internet access in March 1997 through a dedicated leased-line to the US Internet backbone. From September 1999 through June 2008, WorldLink used their own VSAT terminal to connect directly to the Internet via satellite, fully eschewing the Nepal Telecommunications Corporation, the neighborhood PTT.
- Entertain the customer at the front desk.
- Dealing with new customers & activities regarding all new sales &
- Customer follow-up.
- CRM related to new connections, shifting & uninstallation
- Support to billing/front desk/help desk
- Report to Supervisor.
- Involve in sales and marketing strategy
Education + Experience
- Experience in the related field for at least one year.
- Good speaking manner and listening skills
- Must be interested to deal with customers.
- Should have excellent communications skill.
- Bachelors running or completed.