Location:New brunswick, Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Weigh meats for sale
- Shape lace and tie roasts other meats poultry and seafood
- Sell meats to customers
- Requisition or order materials equipment and supplies
- Remove bones from meat
- Price meat products
- Prepare special displays of meats poultry and fish products
- Prepare special orders
- Make special sausages
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Grind meats
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedules
- Cut poultry into parts
- Cut trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Cut carcasses sides and quarters
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Prepare dough for pies bread rolls and sweet goods batters for muffins cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?