Serve customers and dealers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
Serving existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Minimum experience of 2 years in related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
Education + Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field