About Worldlink Communications Ltd.
One of the most well-known IT firms, WorldLink is the biggest Internet and network service provider in Nepal. founded in September 1995 by its current Chairman and Managing Director, Dileep Agrawal, with the intention of offering Internet and IT services. In the beginning, WorldLink offered store-and-forward e-mail services through a dial-up connection to the Internet in the US. Through Teleglobe International, WorldLink began offering full Internet access in March 1997 through a dedicated leased-line to the US Internet backbone. From September 1999 through June 2008, WorldLink used their own VSAT terminal to connect directly to the Internet via satellite, fully eschewing the Nepal Telecommunications Corporation, the neighborhood PTT.
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Follow up on the opportunity.
- Follow up disable user
- Handle inbound/outbound calls and assist customers with order
- Maintain Churn.
- Able to do cross-functional duty
- Report: Proper entry of each Opportunity into CRM and
- forward/follow up accordingly
Education + Experience
- Should have good speaking manner and communications skills.
- Must be interested to deal with customers.
- Willing to work cross-functionally as per requirement.
- Should be flexible to duty hours and highly empathetic.
- Work Hour: 10 am to 6 pm