National Judicial Academy Vacancy Notice: Vacancies and Application Process
The National Judicial Academy (Rastriya Nyayik Pratishthan) in Kathmandu has issued a recruitment notice for various vacancies. Here are the key details about the application process and requirements:
- The Academy is filling vacant posts through performance evaluation, internal competition, and open competition.
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should submit their applications within 21 days of the publication of the notice.
- The application form must be filled out as prescribed by the Academy, and copies of Nepali citizenship and educational and training certificates, as well as experience letters, must be attached.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates can apply through internal competition if they meet the eligibility criteria and have been working at the Academy. The deadline for internal competition applications is 14 days from the publication of the notice.
- The application fee is Rs. 1,200 for first and second class officers, Rs. 1,000 for third class officers, and Rs. 400 for first assistants. An additional fee must be paid for each inclusive group.
- The examination fee must be deposited in the Academy’s current account at Global IME Bank Limited, and the exact copy of the voucher must be submitted with the application.
- Applications must be submitted at the Academy during office hours within seven days of the deadline. The office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Written, Practical and Interview Examinations:
The National Judicial Academy has announced job vacancies for various posts, and the selection process will consist of a written, practical, and interview examination. The written exam will be conducted by the Public Service Commission, and the language of the examination will be as prescribed in the syllabus, which could be Nepali or English or both.
Application Form and Syllabus:
The application form and syllabus for the designated posts can be downloaded from the National Judicial Academy’s website (www.njanepal.rog.np). Candidates should follow the prescribed procedures when filling out the application form, and the completed forms should be submitted within the specified timeframe.
Candidates who have obtained an academic degree from a foreign educational institution must submit a certified copy of the determination of equivalence with their application.
Salary and Other Facilities:
The salary and other facilities will be as per the rules of the institution, and successful candidates will be appointed to a probationary period of 6 months in case of women and 1 year in case of men.
Additional Documents for Inclusion:
Madhesi candidates must obtain a notice published in the gazette from the Government of Nepal and submit an application to certify that they are Madhesi from a designated organization. Dalit candidates must submit an application certified by the head of the local level to certify that their surname is within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission.
The tenure of Dovwar Dastur shall not be counted for the purpose of age, educational qualification, training, experience, and length of service. Candidates should note that incomplete application forms will be canceled, and the exam fee will not be refunded.
If you are interested in applying for a vacancy at the National Judicial Academy, make sure to read the notice carefully and follow the application process as prescribed. Providing all the necessary documents and paying the required fees on time will increase your chances of being considered for the position.