Job for men / Experience is desired.
Vacancy id: P1249
The Food and Grocery Retail in Poland (which produces a full line of grocery, industrial, food service, and specialty sweetener products) is looking for Packing Operators to join the team.
In this role, the successful candidate must operate the automated packing line, load vehicles effectively, unload packaging goods, process computerized packing sheets & carry out cleaning duties.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Operate packing line(s) and other offline equipment to safety, quality, and output standards
– Complete required quality checks, and compare results against specified parameters
– Supply lines with packaging equipment
– Record quality and monitor line performance and material usage
– Basic numeracy and literacy skills
– Good English verbal & written communication
– Positive and proactive contributor in a team environment
– Good attention to detail
Previous manufacturing experience is desired
Monthly salary: 4500-5000 PLN (≈900$-1000$)
Work schedule: Day shifts, 8-9 hours per day, five days per week
Hostel-like accommodation/rooms are intended for 2-3 people/ provided by the employer/ Utility fees are covered by the employee.