Day Shift (Required)
Full Job Description
Position Summary :
As a prep cook, you will be tasked to make our products to brand specification. As a prep cook or a baker, you will be in charge of preparing ingredients that will be delivered to the restaurants that will be used for service. It is critical that you are able to follow recipes to specification and also make modifications when instructed by the Chef. You will also be in charge of maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the commissary, which means basic knowledge in sanitation standards will be critical.
MORNING SHIFTS ONLY; MON, THUR-SAT MORNINGS.
Pay range between $15-$17, depending on experience
- Assists in all aspects of the commissary production; sauces, produce, desserts, etc…
- Comply with all portion sizes and quality standards per company recipes.
- Complete opening and closing checklists and prep lists in a timely manner.
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems and product shortages to management.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work space.
- Maintain the walk-in refrigerator, keeping it clean, stocked, and with product rotated accordingly.
- Function as a supportive team member during the course of the shift.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- A passion and love of Pizzana product, brand, and experience.
- Detail oriented with a knack for following instructions.
- Able to perform basic mathematical and reading skills.
- A passion and love for the Pizzana brand and everything #NeoNeapolitan
- One year previous experience in a high volume production kitchen.
- Good physical stamina and can lift up to 50lbs.
- Necessary food handlers certificate.
Founded from the ingenious minds of Daniele Uditi, an artisan who learned his craft growing up in Naples, Italy, Candace and Charles Nelson, the couple behind Sprinkles cupcakes, and Caroline and Chris O’ Donnell, the concept was born at a Sunday night pizza party. In April of 2017 Pizzana opened its doors in Brentwood, CA. Daniele’s signature “slow dough” Neo Neapolitan pizzas have garnered a passionate international following of celebrities and pizza lovers alike..The passion for innovation and commitment to fresh food is reflected in Pizzana’s flavors, from eclectic to seasonal.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast casual restaurant
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location